[Zope] Query on CMF.

working4aliving working4aliving@hotmail.com
Sun, 1 Sep 2002 16:38:58 -0400

I just did the same thing.  I had to install the four seperate product dirs
in the \products dir... and disregard the CMF1.3 dir entirely....
Seems to be working.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Paul Naveen Raj Jeyaraj" <Paul_Jeyaraj@infosys.com>
To: <zope@zope.org>
Sent: Sunday, September 01, 2002 9:19 AM
Subject: [Zope] Query on CMF.

Hi,

I am having zope 2.5.1( Windows 2000 platform) and was trying to add CMF1.3
to it. But even after copying it into the products category of zope, its not
getting reflected in the selection list or in the products list of the
management console. I have tried restarting zope but still its not working.
What might be the reason? Expecting an earlier response.

Thanks and regards,
Paul.