[Zope] Password Problem

Mark Gibson mark@kaivo.com
Mon, 02 Sep 2002 11:10:42 -0600

There are a number of things to try:

1) Check your output file, do the passwords match what you expect them
to be?

2) Where's the acl_user folder, and where are your using trying to log
in?  If the acl_users folder isn't at the root level, and users are
trying to log in at the root level, it's not going to work.

3) Reset a users password through the ZMI, and then try and log in.  If
this works, it implies that the password is being set with special
characters, or a leading or trailing space chearcter.

Mark