[Zope] XML Documents editor

Chetan Kumar chetan@cdacindia.com
Tue, 03 Sep 2002 16:09:36 +0530

Hi all
I am interested in haveing a solution for the users to be able to
create/edit and save documents in the following manner.
The documents may contain tables/lists/images. I would like the
the documents to be saved in XML on the server. The users may
get a copy and edit on their machines  (if possible using their
favourite word processors) and overwrite the copy on the server.
The issue here would be whether the word processor can save in
XML without adding its own proprietary tags. The "portability"
of the documents is a concern here.
Is there any XML editor that can be used  for this purpose ?
TIA
Chetan