[Zope] XML Documents editor

Sebastian Kugler s.kugler@nsm.kun.nl
Tue, 03 Sep 2002 14:56:57 +0200

I have been working with the External Editor product
http://www.zope.org/Members/Caseman/ExternalEditor

"""

Do you like editing zope objects in text areas?

If not, this product is for you. The ExternalEditor is a Zope product
and configurable helper application that allows you to drop into your
favorite editor(s) directly from the ZMI to modify Zope objects. Its one
of those "have your cake and eat it too" kind of things ;^).

"""
You will have to do some client side setup, but not too much.
Works very fine here, and i got rid of these (*@& textareas to edit
code. (I'm using mozilla and gvim on linx by the way ...)

I guess you can also just use your favorite local xml editor to get the
job done.

Is this what you wanted? If not, check this one too, cute product!

grtz,

sebas