[Zope] silva installation problem

Reinoud van Leeuwen reinoud.v@n.leeuwen.net
Tue, 3 Sep 2002 16:03:02 +0200

On Tue, Sep 03, 2002 at 03:07:09PM +0200, Clemens Klein-Robbenhaar wrote:

> Hi Reinoud,
>
>  I have assembled a few snippets from my Silva0.8.3 installation. The
> files are packed in the attached file "silva_snippets.tar.gz", which
> should unpack to a directory "silva_snippets" containing there files:
>
>  - index.zexp  : a simple silva content
>  - demo.zexp   : a nested silva folder
>  - service_editor.zexp : a XML widgets registry
>  - service_doc_editor.zexp : some special XML widget
>  - service_view_registry.zexp : the registry for the silva content views
>  - service_widgets.zexp :  an ordinary folder containing a lot of
>                            Formulation entries and the like
>
> I guess I have packed one example for every characteristic item of Silva
> into a separate *.zexp. Hopefully this helps tracking the problem down;
> alternatively I could try to export the Silva Root folder as XML and see
> it this works better, or try to delete some items from the Root folder,
> checking if the folder can be imported in this case ...

Strange, I can import all of these files without error (after creating a
silva root object in the Zope root, and importing them in there).

I can even export this /silva object to a file silva.zexp. When I try to
import this, Zope crashes again....

"Nothing is as subjective as reality"
Reinoud van Leeuwen    reinoud.v@n.leeuwen.net
http://www.xs4all.nl/~reinoud