[Zope] Attrib exceptions and None objects under heavy load?

GimsMail elabuschagne@gims.com
Tue, 3 Sep 2002 18:04:03 +0200

I think I have (sort of) figured out the cause of my problem.  I'm getting
general acquisition strangeness when polling a folder from a thread (see my
post titled Polling a Folder).

I have a small product and zexp that I have compiled that reproduces my
problem.  Anybody interested to look at this (it may be a Zope bug, or -
more likely - me doing something I shouldn't)

Etienne

For those following the "Etienne Posting in HTML saga", I'm now using
Outlook Express and at least that seems to LISTEN when I tell it to do a
Plain Text Post (by saying this, it will probably spite me and post in HTML
again)