[Zope] PDF Zope Book freakyness

Charlie Reiman creiman@kefta.com
Tue, 3 Sep 2002 12:14:47 -0700

I've got a very strange problem with the PDF version of the Zope Book under
Windows 2k. If I right click on it and select properties, the properties
dialog never appears. Instead the explorer starts sucking down all my CPU
cycles.

This only happens with this book. The Admin guide shows its properties just
fine.

I have Acrobat installed, which seems to supply explorer with a PDF
Properties tab under the standard properties tab. I'm guessing the ZB PDF is
malformed in some slight way and the PDF Property pane freaks out.

Is anyone else seeing this? Can it be isolated and fixed for the 2.6 book
release (assuming it's not just me)?