OT: HTML (was Re: [Zope] Using PyDoc with Zope products)

Jerome Alet alet@librelogiciel.com
Wed, 4 Sep 2002 07:27:37 +0200

On Wed, Sep 04, 2002 at 07:59:29AM +1000, Richard Jones wrote:
> On Tue, 3 Sep 2002 7:26 pm, Chris Withers wrote:
> > Hey Etienne,
> >
> > bit louder this time:
> > STOP POSTING IN HTML!
>
> Etienne is supplying both a plain text and HTML version of the message. Please
> configure your email reader to display the plain text part in preference.

this still hurts the bandwidth, and also the money of people who pay
their connection depending of its duration...

and this has nothing to do with us confiugring our email reader, since
the message has to be downloaded first in its entirety.

HTML email messages are BAD (tm) (c) (r)

Jerome Alet