[Zope] How to pass IPs to Zope, when using Apache?

Adam Manock abmanock@earthlink.net
Wed, 04 Sep 2002 07:27:52 -0400

http://freshmeat.net/projects/mod_proxy_add_forward.c/?topic_id=250

"About:
mod_proxy_add_forward.c is an Apache module that adds a 'X-Forwarded-For'
header to outgoing proxy requests like Squid does."

I knew I'd done this with Apache before..... :-)

Adam