[Zope] LDAPadapter does not connect to remote LDAP server

Jens Vagelpohl jens@zope.com
Wed, 4 Sep 2002 09:30:53 -0400

i suggest you look at the code it uses to connect and then go through
those steps "by hand" in the python interpreter to determine where it
fails.

jens

P.S.: take a look at the LDAPUserFolder instead, AFAIK the LDAPAdapter
product is no longer maintained:
http://www.dataflake.org/software/ldapuserfolder/