[Zope] heavy process

Antonio Beamud Montero antonio.beamud@agora-2000.com
05 Sep 2002 19:33:13 +0200

Oh, well, zope doesn't crash, the only effect is that the file generated
by avisplit is corrupted and this process returns the 335584 error
code... Zope not returns nothing...

Charlie Reiman said it can be the Apache timeout and I think so. I'm
running Zope in front of zope with SSL...
=20
I'll continue investigate and I'll send you more feedback...

Thanks and greetings

El jue, 05-09-2002 a las 19:20, Clemens Klein-Robbenhaar escribi=F3:
>=20
> Hi Antonio,
>=20
>  > Hello all:
>  > I'm having a problem with an external method that executes a heavy
>  > process. The action it tries to complete fails, (concretely, split an
>  > avifile with divx in several files using avisplit, a tool from transco=
de
>  > package). If the file I try to split is little, all works ok...
>=20
>  ... as You cannot expect someone to reploduce the problem,
>  maybe You should at least tell, _what_ fails, to get some reply by someo=
ne.
> (Is there a traceback? Does the Zserver crash? or hang? or what?)
>=20
> just a thought. btw, I guess I cannot understand the problem as is seems=20
> Your Zope runs under MS-Win while my box runs Linux, but I do not know
> that either ...
>=20
> Cheers
> clemens
--=20
Microsoft merges technologoies:=20
Windows CE + Windows ME + Windows NT =3D Windows CEMENT

----
Antonio Beamud Montero
Agora Systems S.A.

http://www.agoratechnologies.com