[Zope] Clearing forms with session vars set

AM list_subscriber@neurobs.com
Thu, 05 Sep 2002 17:06:58 -0700

Hi,
I have a lot of forms, which store the form data in sessions when
submitted, and in case of any errors the server returns to the form page
with the errors and all the fields in the form populated with data in
the session.

I also have clear form buttons, which are the standard <input
type='reset'....> kind. Now I know that because the form fields are
populated from the session vars, the clear button will not work.

So how do I get around this??

Is there any way to call REQUEST.SESSION.clear() and then reload the
page when the user clicks on the clear form button??

TIA
AM

 Aseem Mohanty
 Neurobehavioral Systems Inc, 828 San Pablo Ave, Albany, CA 94706
 (R) 510 7696011 (M) 510 3014871 (O) 510 5279231
 "I saw `cout' being shifted "Hello world" times to the left and
  stopped right there!!"                        -- Steve Gonedes