[Zope] Adding FTP and WEBDAV support to Product

Charlie Reiman creiman@kefta.com
Fri, 6 Sep 2002 11:28:53 -0700

I'm not sure what you mean. Zope supports those out of the box. You =
actually have to disable them if you don't want them. They usually don't =
figure into Product development anyway, just web development. You need =
file system access to build products. Zope's FTP and WebDAV support =
actually feed into the ZODB which is what makes them cool for web =
developers.

Are you saying you want to run additional servers inside your product, =
independent of Zope's own?

Chris