[Zope] Re: KeyError; Value: 6; zwiki recent;]]

Florian Konnertz florian.konnertz@web.de
Sat, 07 Sep 2002 17:38:32 +0200

Florian Konnertz wrote:
 > Dieter Maurer wrote:
 >  > Florian Konnertz writes:
 >  >  > ...
 >  > "KeyError; Value 6" means, something is looking up the name "6"
 >  > and has no luck.
 >  >

 > Here's the traceback:
 > Traceback (innermost last):
 >      (Object: bobobase_modification_time().toZone(zwiki_timezone).Date())
 >      (Info: bobobase_modification_time)
 >    File <string>, line 2, in f
 >    File /usr/src/Zope-2.5.1-src/lib/python/DateTime/DateTime.py, line
 > 1064, in toZone
 > KeyError: (see above)
 >

 > Briefly my first approach:
 >
 > * Object: MyZWiki (Zwiki), RecentChanges
 >
 > * First occurence: Edited WikiPage with external editor (vim). Error
 > occured after first try to access RecentChanges.
 >
 > * Used products (with possibel causality to error):
 > http://www.zope.org/Members/Caseman/ExternalEditor
 >
 > * Possible explanation, assumption: Last modification time falsely
 > set, changed, compared by editor and or RecentChanges object!??

Solution: Hehe... I entered in the form on the UserOptions page in the
Time zone field the number '6'. - Why?
I was asked in the preferences of one wiki i participate of the time
zone delay in hours of their local time (somewhere in the states, dont
remember). It was six hours for me (Germany).
Why did i enter this value in my personal wiki? - Hmmmm... bored? tired?
both? Guess!  ;-)

BTW, the error has gone after deleting the field. :-)

Regards,
Florian

--
Have a nice day!