[Zope] OT: mySQL

Russell Hires rhires@earthlink.net
Sun, 8 Sep 2002 00:58:38 -0400

It's not exactly off topic, it's just more appropriate on the
zope-db@zope.org mailing list.

As far as a guide for getting this set up....There is a tutorial about
getting getting zope to work with mysql...use the search feature of zope.org
to find information about it. I did this and came up with this link:
http://www.zope.org/Members/adustman/Products/ZMySQLDA

HTH

Russell