[Zope] LFS (large file support)

Marc Lindahl marc@bowery.com
Sun, 08 Sep 2002 18:54:20 -0400

Actually, I don't believe it has ever been resolved.  The python.org
documentation is dismal on this subject, and there's just no place that ties
this all together.  The mailing lists are full of questions, noone seems to
have done it, at least not that's written, e.g. a step-by-step howto.  I've
been tracking it for a while :(

on 9/8/02 10:34 AM, Andreas Jung at andreas@andreas-jung.com scrivened: