[Zope] ?? server accept() threw an exception ??

Julián Muñoz jmunoz@telefonica.net
Mon, 9 Sep 2002 07:24:10 +0000 (GMT)

Aha, interesting. Could you provide us with the patch ??

The "strange" thing is that I am under Linux over Intel Platform. Most of
the comments about this kind of error are about Solaris, not Intel.

--

      __o
    _ \<_

Saludos de Julián