[Zope] Re: Interpreting dynamically generated TAL

tomas@fabula.de tomas@fabula.de
Mon, 9 Sep 2002 12:25:48 +0200

On Sat, Sep 07, 2002 at 04:24:54PM +0000, Florent Guillaume wrote:
> Evan Simpson  <evan@4-am.com> wrote:
> > tomas@fabula.de wrote:
> > > 'ishtml' is set to false in our case.
> >
> > ...and your top-level element has the proper 'xmlns:tal=...' declaration
> > in it?
>
> Heh :-) This one got me too. I spent close to 30 minutes once figuring
> why a piece of xml didn't get its TAL evaluated.
>
> In XML mode you must always declare the namespaces for tal or metal for
> them to be parsed and evaluated...

Thing is, I've set HTML mode :-(

I expect to have a longer debugging session in the next days.
Stay tuned ;-)

(Of course I'd still appreciate any hints/pointers/whatever).

Thanks
-- tomas