[Zope] Where are default/build-in system methods?

Dieter Maurer dieter@handshake.de
Mon, 9 Sep 2002 20:11:17 +0200

Jaroslav Lukesh writes:
 > I have problem with codepage. I have set "Lang" property in z2.py, it works
 > OK with codepage sensitive methodl like StructuredText. But I need to set
 > codepage in manage_edit and other pages (all :-) that string in head
 > section:
You can add it in 2 places:

  *  your "standard_html_header" (or "standard_template") to take care
     of your own pages

  *  "<zopedir>/lib/python/Application/dtml/manage_tabs.dtml" to
     take care of most management pages.

Unfortunalely, there are some pages not covered by these too places,
mostly forms to add objects. For some unknown reason, the do not
use a standard header but come as pure HTML files.

Dieter