[Zope] Users cannot acces sites

Roel Van den Bergh roel@planetinterior.com
Tue, 10 Sep 2002 16:06:04 +0200

They both seem to work fine for some users
Users who have additional Roles applied to subfolders are allowed to enter
the CMF-site
I have manager role in root but I'm unable to enter the CMF-sites
If I login as one of the users mentioned above, logout and login as myself I
can enter, but hitting a link gets me back to the login page with further
access denied

HostRoot/
$1 [L,P]

HTH,
Stefan

--On Dienstag, 10. September 2002 14:02 +0200 Roel Van den Bergh

--
Those who write software only for pay should go hurt some other field.
/Erik Naggum/