[Zope] ZBabel install problem

Juan David Ibáñez Palomar j-david@noos.fr
Tue, 10 Sep 2002 19:19:37 +0200

I've never tried the patch myself. It will work if the
relevant files didn't change too much between the 2.3.0
and the 2.5.1 versions.

Localizer works.

Just try whatever solution you prefer, if it doesn't works
try the other one.

Regards,

--
J. David Ibáñez, http://www.j-david.net
Software Engineer / Ingénieur Logiciel / Ingeniero de Software