[Zope] actually getting into it.

Jerome Alet alet@librelogiciel.com
Tue, 10 Sep 2002 20:11:00 +0200

On Tue, Sep 10, 2002 at 01:50:52PM -0400, harry lee wrote:
> I'm building a product called mcp: music control program: it will
be front end to my shoutcast server and my audiotron. > \Initially,
I created a zclass called cdclass, but it seems to me I might want
to have classes for: artist, title (where title is more or less
cdclass) and track. > In looking at the book class in the zopebook,
analogously, there should be author and publisher classes. I
understand they were trying to keep it very simple. > can antone
give me any pointers on how you'd go about this?

Look at Radio Free Pete :

        http://www.zope.org/Members/pgautier/rfp/ZRFP

Which may be of interest to you

hth