[Zope] External Editor and LocalFS

Casey Duncan casey@zope.com
Wed, 11 Sep 2002 16:51:09 -0400

If the objects in a localFS support FTP editing, then they are supported =
by=20
ExternalEditor. I imagine the problem is not that they cannot be edited, =
but=20
that the pencil icons do not show up.

My guess is that LocalFS implements its own object manager contents view.=
=20
Since ExEditor only overrides the default one so that it shows the pencil=
=20
icons, LocalFS is not affected.

A similar problem happens with OrderedFolder.

-Casey