[Zope] Re: Dreamweaver MX, was: Zope Myths?

Martijn Pieters mj@zope.com
Wed, 11 Sep 2002 22:58:03 -0400

On Wed, Sep 11, 2002 at 11:43:49PM +0200, Johan Carlsson [Torped] wrote:
> (which is almost absolutely brilliant, excepts when it barfs at my
>  buggy DTML and loses the connection between the file and the server
>  of no apparent reason. If no one else fixes it, I gotta get my hand dirty
>  in
>  the MSVC and try to fix that some rain sunday, it just hasn't been allot of
>  rain around here in Sweden this summer).

You mean ExternalEditor bails out with a Bad File Descriptor error? Casey
fixed this after he and I came across it when I was showing him something
else and discovered that his Windows binary version couldn't write to
sys.stderr. This is fixed in CVS and I assume he'll have a new version ready
already.

--
Martijn Pieters