[Zope] CoreSessionTracking KeyError ?

Chris McDonough chrism@zope.com
Wed, 11 Sep 2002 19:58:13 -0400

Hi Dirk,

Copy the code out of here:
<http://cvs.zope.org/~checkout~/Zope/lib/python/OFS/Application.py?rev=1.188&content-type=text/plain>

that starts out...

   # Ensure that there is a transient container in the temp folder
     tf = app.temp_folder
     if not hasattr(aq_base(tf), 'session_data'):
         env_has = os.environ.get
         from Products.Transience.Transience import TransientObjectContainer
         addnotify = env_has('ZSESSION_ADD_NOTIFY', None)
.. and so on...

and put it in the Application.py of 2.3.3..

HTH,

- C

--
Chris McDonough                    Zope Corporation
http://www.zope.org             http://www.zope.com