[Zope] redirect request and the options property

Borislav borislavd@gmx.net
Thu, 12 Sep 2002 13:39:50 -0500

I have a python script that redirects the browser to a ZPT like this:

return context.REQUEST.RESPONSE.redirect(request.URL1 + '/myPage')

I woluld like to pass an argument to the ZPT that will be accessible
through the 'options' property like this:

tal:content="options/errorMessage">Error message</p>

Is there a way to use the RESPONSE object to set the 'options' property
before the redirect? Is the 'options' property user-accessible
(writable) at all?

Another related issue: how can I redirect to a ZPT passing all form
properties from the current request like in the following pattern:

HTML Form page -> action script that redirects -> Form handling page

Thanks in advance.

--Borislav