[Zope] thin client questions...

Ali Mualla amualla@uruklink.net
Sun, 15 Sep 2002 06:19:31 +0400

Hi all
    I just discovered Zope yesterday, when I was searching for a thin-client
server software. I hope some of you can help me.
    I have a workstation at home to which I want to connect a small terminal
computer (a thin client). The client does not have any drive at all, so it
boots from network. What I am asking is, what does the workstation (which
will act as the terminal server) need to get the terminal running?
    The workstation runs WinME/XPprofessional, I don't want to buy any
software, and hoping for something that is free (open source).
    I don't know what exactly zope does, I know its an application server,
but can it fit my needs?

    Regards, Ali Mualla