[Zope] Zope page templates and query strings

Stuart Robinson randolph.s.robinson@btinternet.com
16 Sep 2002 22:26:01 +0000

Any advice on the following problem accepted with thanks:

I'm generating a list of data items in a zope page template.The data
comes from an ZSQL method and successfully generates a list of items in
the database

however I have Compilation failures if I try the following:

tal:replace="list/isbn">"isbn"</span>">delete</a>

the error returned is " TAL.HTMLParser.HTMLParseError: EOF in middle of
construct,"

What I'm trying to do is construct a query string thus (where isbn is
'1234567890'):

The delete object (another page template) is (I hope) a tal equivalent
to  a '<dtml-call delete>'

thanks in advance for any suggestions:

Stu