Re[2]: [Zope] Cookie authentication

Ulrich Wisser Ulrich Wisser <u.wisser@publisher.de>
Tue, 17 Sep 2002 21:08:04 +0200

Hello,

> Ulrich Wisser writes:
>  > I tried now CookieCrumbler and exUserFolder with cookie
>  > authentication. Basic authentication works fine, but
>  > whenever I select Cookie authentication I do get indefinte
>  > redirects.
>  >
>  > I use Zope 2.5.1 behind Apache with VirtualHostMonster.
> You already got a message telling you one possible reason...

> Another one might be the cookie bug in Apache 1.3.23 and 1.3.24.

the tip from Chris saved my day. I wanted to protect my
folder /account. I tried with a CookieCrumbler in that
folder (the acl_users is also in account). Chris brought to
my knowledge that I better have the CookieCrumbler in my
root directory. Everything works fine now.

Thanks to Chris again

Ulli

--
Searchengine Know How  - Webpromotion - Optimization - Internal Search
World Wide Web Publisher, Ulrich Wisser, Odensvag 13, S-14571 Norsborg