[Zope] Parameter passing

Dag Nygren dag@newtech.fi
Wed, 18 Sep 2002 09:06:22 +0300

Hi again,

and thanks to Dieter for giving a pointer to his excellent
chapter on parameters in Zope, this is what I wasmissing in the
"Official" Zopebook.

One question remains though:

I got the impression that SUBMIT:ing a form will
automatically pass on the variables used in the
original form to the target item.
However my experiments doesn't seem to do that.

Is there another way of doing this than the  URL?para=3Dsomething ?
I don't really want to show the internal parameters in the URL....

BRGDS

-- =

Dag Nygren                               email: dag@newtech.fi
Oy Espoon NewTech Ab                     phone: +358 9 8024910
Tr=E4sktorpet 3                              fax: +358 9 8024916
02360 ESBO                              Mobile: +358 400 426312
FINLAND