[Zope] Allowing Regular expressions in Python Script

Andreas Rippel arippel@informatik.uni-kl.de
Wed, 18 Sep 2002 12:54:49 +0200

Hi,

for using regular expressions in python script (import re ...)
I used the explained method via a directory in lib/python/Products
see
 > cat  lib/python/Products/GlobalModules/__init__.py
# Global module assertions for Python scripts
from Products.PythonScripts.Utility import allow_module

allow_module('base64')
allow_module('re')
allow_module('time')

I can use all time attributes and methods, but when I'm calling e.g.
re.compile("a").match("ba", 1) in the script I get a authentification win=
dow from zope.
This happens for different plattforms.
Any idea what additional rights are necessary or whats happening at that =
point?

Thanks

--=20
Andreas Rippel                   Universit=E4t Kaiserslautern
Fachbereich Informatik (AG ICSY) Tel:   ++49 (0)631 205 3676
Paul Ehrlich Stra=DFe    (G32/348) Fax:   ++49 (0)631 205 3056
D-67653 Kaiserslautern (Germany) EMail: arippel@informatik.uni-kl.de
PGP: http://www.icsy.de/~arippel/pgpkey.asc GNUPGP: .../gnukey.asc