[Zope] ZCatalog

eric.n.dunn@bankofamerica.com eric.n.dunn@bankofamerica.com
Wed, 18 Sep 2002 08:54:17 -0400

Thanks but the issue is centered on finding the objects for the ZCatalog
itself.  Yihaw objects within Yihaw Folder do not show as an option to find.
I have to "Find objects of type: = All types" to have the Yihaw objects
become cataloged.  (Yihaw News Item, Yihaw URL, etc...)

My dilemma is having too many items cataloged and having to remove the
reference in the catalog later.
My search engine was designed to show only Yihaw objects contained within a
Yihaw folder.
i.e.  Results presented show number of objects found and corresponding
links.  If the catalog has non-Yihaw objects that meet the search criteria,
then the objects found is out of sync with links presented.

Russell Hires <rhires@earthlink.net> on 09/17/2002 09:13:29 PM

Please respond to rhires@earthlink.net