[Zope] Handling of objects returned from external methods within zope?

Jens Vagelpohl jens@zope.com
Wed, 18 Sep 2002 11:53:30 -0400

if you define new classes inside external methods and you want to use
them in zope (meaning outside of the external method itself) you have
clearly overstepped the scope of what external methods are there for.
you should write a real zope python product.

jens