[Zope] Still No TextIndexNG on Win2000

abg@comco-inc.com abg@comco-inc.com
Thu, 19 Sep 2002 10:01:28 -0500

The only feedback the start.bat file gives is a deprecation warning
regarding the use of the regex module instead of the re module. Should I be
running the start.bat with any special params?

-----Original Message-----
From: Andreas Jung [mailto:lists@andreas-jung.com]
Sent: Thursday, September 19, 2002 10:47 AM
To: Aaron Gillette; zope@zope.org
Subject: RE: [Zope] Still No TextIndexNG on Win2000

--On Donnerstag, 19. September 2002 09:42 -0500 abg@comco-inc.com wrote:

> I'm not getting any errors when Zope starts, and the Python modules did
> appear to correctly compile and install. The Win2000 event viewer isn't
> showing any errors either.

I have no experiences with Zope unter Win32. But you should check the output
when you start Zope using the start.bat script. If there is a problem with
TextIndexNG then you should see a traceback there and not inside the Win2000
event viewer.

> I have both stand-alone Python 2.1 and Zope's Python 2.1 installed on this
> machine. Could that be causing problems?

Don't know. Be sure that you are using the same python interpreter for
running setup.py
as you use to run Zope.

-aj