[Zope] Email help

Colin Fox cfox@cfconsulting.ca
20 Sep 2002 17:41:52 -0700

--=-eeXDmd0Kzco4C5VngVf9

Hi, all.

I'm setting up a system where I need to be able to email an HTML report
upon demand to an arbitrary email address.

I found this script on the 'net, which looks to be just the thing I
need. However, I can't figure out how to invoke it.

I've attached the script (and it's called sendreport in my zope
installation), and here is the piece of python script that calls it:

context.sendreport(email='me@myemail.com', emailtype='1', \
    reportid='summary', disclaimer_text='')

When I execute this, I get a key error on 'summary'. summary is a page
template (which requires no parameters) which builds an HTML page.

Am I missing something? How can I get this to work?

Thanks in advance,
   Colin

--
Colin Fox                                         cfox@cfconsulting.ca
CF Consulting Inc.                                    GPG Fingerprint:

--=-eeXDmd0Kzco4C5VngVf9

<dtml-sendmail mailhost=3D"MailHost">