[Zope] I can't seem to get site-packages to work under Win32

Friedlander Paul PaulFriedlander@Danfoss.com
Mon, 23 Sep 2002 15:47:20 +0200

This doesn't seem to work for me. I checked and I have all the files you
mentioned already there. I did have other copies around so I cleaned them up
and only have the files you mention. I still get:

Error Type: ImportError
Error Value: The _imaging C module is not installed

I also have ActivePython installed could that be causing a problem?

-----Original Message-----
From: Julian Melville [mailto:jmelville@selectaustralasia.com.au]
Sent: Sunday, September 22, 2002 11:59 PM
To: Friedlander Paul
Subject: RE: [Zope] I can't seem to get site-packages to work under
Win32

> Has anybody successfully installed PIL in Zope 2.5.1 under win32?

Yep. I put the PIL folder into ZOPEROOT\lib\python, and the _imaging.pyd
fole in ZOPEROOT\bin\lib\win32. I think I saw an email to that effect
somewhere on a list.

I also added the tcl83.dll and tk83.dll files to the ZOPEROOT\bin\DLLs
folder because PIL needs the Tk stuff in there for some reason.

Julian.