[Zope] w3c validation and <base .../> tag

Dan Jacobs dan@caliginous.com
Mon, 23 Sep 2002 16:22:01 +0100 (BST)

I asked about this a week or 2 ago...

The answer is that it is valid xhtml (which doesn't help me).  And that
you need to manually put a <base href=...> in every html file manually.

So I gave up.

Unless someone can give a better answer?

dj