[Zope] graphs and charts

AM list_subscriber@neurobs.com
Tue, 24 Sep 2002 14:03:29 -0700

It was great... really easy to setup and the dtml method thingy works
really well.

One more ques... do I have to create a chart object for every chart I
want to plot??

for e.g. I use it make a chart for a poll on my site. Now I have a
PyScript that extracts data from a MySQL db, formats it in the form
required by gdchart and returns the data to it. In the PyScript I had to
hardcode the source (the currently active poll).

Is there any way to pass the dtml_methods "getDtmlData"
<http://66.121.5.70:8080/nbs_online/polls/result_chart/getDtmlData/manage_workspace>
any parameters like poll_id so my PyScript can automagically get the
data for that poll from the db??

Thanks
AM

Jeff Sacksteder wrote:

>The ZGDChart Product, while it has some limitations, makes excellent bar
>charts from ZSQL or DTML methods.

 Aseem Mohanty
 Neurobehavioral Systems Inc, 828 San Pablo Ave, Albany, CA 94706
 (R) 510 7696011 (M) 510 3014871 (O) 510 5279231
 "I saw `cout' being shifted "Hello world" times to the left and
  stopped right there!!"                        -- Steve Gonedes