[Zope] graphs and charts

AM list_subscriber@neurobs.com
Tue, 24 Sep 2002 14:23:44 -0700

It seems you can set up REQUEST or session variables which can then be
accessed in the method...
It kind of works for me now in the sense no errors but no graph either!!!

will work out the kins and post again

AM

Jeff Sacksteder wrote:

>I have only used it a little bit. If you figure out how to do what you're
>looking for, please post your solution. I'm sure I'll need to do that
>eventually.

 Aseem Mohanty
 Neurobehavioral Systems Inc, 828 San Pablo Ave, Albany, CA 94706
 (R) 510 7696011 (M) 510 3014871 (O) 510 5279231
 "I saw `cout' being shifted "Hello world" times to the left and
  stopped right there!!"                        -- Steve Gonedes