[Zope] breadcrumbs ques

Jens Vagelpohl jens@ZOPE.COM
Tue, 24 Sep 2002 17:13:41 -0400

have you ever grepped through zope's core to look how often it is used?
i don't really care about discussion threads from over a year ago that
have gone by and never come back, i look at CHANGES.txt, HISTORY.txt
and the usage patterns in current code. i think that's a pretty
accurate picture whether something is deprecated or not.

jens