[Zope] hidden form fields-based identification

Mario Bianchi kammamuri_mb@hotmail.com
Wed, 25 Sep 2002 16:18:58 +0000

Hi Dieter,
been busy a lot last two weeks, but learned a little more Zope as well.

Thanks for your hint, I guess you meant the CookieLess product, anyway
there is more than a choice available. The very problem now is HOW to use
the url encoding feature effectively:

What I think of now is to have all the HTML links in the pages (or objects)
of my site dynamically rewritten (including auth info) on the server side
BEFORE serving the page to the client.
A kind of filter that performs url rewriting on-the-fly right before
handling the page to the web server for response.

Is DTML suited for this? Is it possible to have a page acquire a DTML header
that, when rendered, performs url encoding of all the links in the page
(calling some python Product's method like, say, CookieLess.encodeUrl() of
course)?

Cheers,
	Mario.