[Zope] linking to images

Fearless Froggie fearless_froggie@yahoo.com
Wed, 25 Sep 2002 09:30:44 -0700 (PDT)

One day I'll have zope all figured out . . . until
then I have another dumb question!

I have my own installation of zope at my ISP, and I
just got two domains set up (cacheckup.com and
bccheckup.com), pointing to:

icabc.hurrah.com/cacheckup/
icabc.hurrah.com/cacheckup/bccheckup/bccheckup_current/

My images are delivered statically via apache and
stored in "icabc.hurrah.com/images/", though I have
localfs installed which I'm sure I can do lots of neat
things with.

The ISP is using apache rewrites to point my two
domains to the correct places zope.

My problem is that to link to my images I have to use
the full path: "http://icabc.hurrah.com/images/....".
What other options do I have to link to those images?
A relative path would be much better idea, but I'm not
sure how to make that work.

I've read through the zope site and through the
archives . . . but I'm not sure what the appropriate
solution here would be.

I assume that site access rules would be used to
redirect requests stored in zope to the correct spot,
I'm not sure though about stuff external to zope.

Many Thanks!

Rita.