[Zope] encoding urls of HTML links from DTML

Mario Bianchi kammamuri_mb@hotmail.com
Thu, 26 Sep 2002 10:47:00 +0000

Hi everybody,
how can I access the URLs in the HTML anchor tags (the tags used for
hyperlinks) of a n HTML page from DTML?
I need to do so to embed in these URLs some session info.

All of it should be dinamic, i.e. I don't know in advance what (and how
many) links the page I serve to a client contains: URL rewriting should be
performed on-the-fly, just before returning the HTML page to the client.

I guess I should use <dtml-in argument> syntax, but what should 'argument'
be? Put another way, my DTML code should scan its client object (the HTML
page to serve to the client) looking for something like 'link' or
'hyperlink' or 'anchor'.

Regards,
   Mario.