[Zope] Passing mapping argument to DTML Method

Antonio Beamud Montero antonio.beamud@agora-2000.com
26 Sep 2002 16:33:59 +0200

Hi again:
I reply myself, I have resolved the problem with:

REQUEST.other.update(midicc)

return self.mydtmlmethod(REQUEST=3DREQUEST)

Is this the correct form?

Thanks

El jue, 26-09-2002 a las 16:18, Antonio Beamud Montero escribi=F3: