[Zope] External Editor problem

Marie Robichon robichon@esrf.fr
Thu, 26 Sep 2002 17:21:06 +0200

Hi,

I have a problem with External Editor:
I installed the windows binary helper application on my
colleagues  machines (using IE6) yesterday and it worked ok.  However,
today it is impossible to use it because it gives us the following error:
Fatal error (errno2): No such file or directory:
C:\\Documents & Settings\\dely\\Local Settings\\Temporary Internet
Files\\Content.IE5\\2HZUWBG7\\content[1].zope

I deleted the temporary internet files from IE and set the settings of
'check for newer versions to stored pages' to never and I still get the
message :-(

Any ideas pleeeze??

TIA

Marie Robichon