[Zope] Zope Apache VirtualHostMonster

Júlio Silva jsilva@ruido-visual.pt
Fri, 27 Sep 2002 11:51:59 +0200

--=======45721DA4=======

Hi,

I'm trying to put apache in front of zope, and let zope do the
virtualHosting with VirtualHostMonster.
For this the only howto I found which looks to do what I want is this:

http://www.zope.org/Members/Jace/apache-vhm

Which makes no assumption of where in zope my sites are the rewrite rules
in here just pass the requests to port 8080, adding the VirtualHost path
for this then
resolve to the right folder containing the site specified by HTTP_HOST.

The problem is that with this configuration all domain names I try with
this rewrite rules,
apache successfully pass it to zope but zope returns my zope root
index_html meaning
it didnt "executed" the VHM engine to map the domain the the right zope folder.

Any help?

Best Regards,
Julio Silva

---