[Zope] Zope Apache VirtualHostMonster

Holger Blasum holger@blasum.net
Fri, 27 Sep 2002 16:09:28 +0000

Hi Julio,

just installed a VHM (zope 2.5.1) myself 30 min ago...

I think your problem is that that you forgot to add the data for where
in the zope tree zope should look it up: e.g. in my httpd.conf for a
site bovmas.vetmed.uni-muenchen.de that is (yet) also available
at www.vetmed.uni-muenchen.de:9673/bovmas I have

<VirtualHost 141.84.176.122>
  ServerName bovmas.vetmed.uni-muenchen.de
	ProxyPass / http://www.vetmed.uni-muenchen.de:9673/bovmas/VirtualH
 	ostBase/http/bovmas.vetmed.uni-muenchen.de:80/bovmas/VirtualHostRoot/
  ProxyPassReverse <the same two-line entry as for ProxyPass>
</VirtualHost>

So what is important is the 'bovmas' *before* the VirtualHostRoot entry
which basically means 'munge the input header URL up until here before
passing it to zope'.

HTH, Holger

[VirtualHostMonster]

--