plone "vs." CMF was (Re: [Zope] What New Zope...)

Andy McKay andy@agmweb.ca
Fri, 27 Sep 2002 07:38:40 -0700

Some other useful links are:

http://plone.org/Members/runyaga/presentations/OSCOM/index_html/view
http://plone.org/Members/runyaga/Plone-Announcement.news/view

Form validation and navigation tools:
http://plone.org/Members/geoff/plone_forms_and_navigation/view
I18N support:
http://cvs.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/plone/CMFPlone/i18n/

Unfortuantely some of the other things like CMFTypes and solving the
premature object creation haven't gotten the docs yet, we're getting there.

And after customizing Plone for ZopeZen, I have to say its a lot better base
to start with on anything CMF related. The skin is now a tenth of the size.
--
  Andy McKay
  www.agmweb.ca