plone "vs." CMF was (Re: [Zope] What New Zope...)

george donnelly list@zettai.net
Fri, 27 Sep 2002 16:08:56 -0400

Can you give me some more details on what you would like? What repetitive
tasks are you referring to? (there are so many ;P)

<-->
george donnelly - http://zettai.net/ - "We Love Newbies" :)
Zope Hosting - Dynamic Website Design - Search Engine Promotion