[Zope] Cannot login with or edit existing user details

Stefan H. Holek stefan@epy.co.at
Mon, 30 Sep 2002 13:07:38 +0200

Do you have anything called 'user'? Say, a folder or method or property or
whatever? Remove/rename that. Consider 'user' a reserved word.

HTH,
Stefan

--On Montag, 30. September 2002 10:37 +0100 John Grannan